Central Arizona Dental Society (CADS) is a large-scale dental clinic where dental treatment is provided at no cost to individuals who cannot access and/or afford dental care. This event is completely volunteer driven and is possible because of the generous support of CADS partners.
Who Should Come
- Adults and children
- If you do not have enough money to pay for dental care
- If you do not have a regular dentist
- Friday, December 8, 2017
- Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Arizona State Fairgrounds, Phoenix Arizona
1826 W. McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Come early! We’ll open the clinic doors at 6:00 am.
- No appointments will be taken or are necessary.
- Patients are seen on a first come – first served basis.
- The number of patients seen will be limited by clinic capacity.
The emphasis will again be on basic dental care such as fillings, extractions and cleanings. Limited lab work (i.e., stainless-steel crowns for children, treatment partials) will be offered. The program is unable to treat patients with specific medically-compromising conditions (e.g., extremely high blood pressure, severe disabilities).
Our CADS AZMOM event focuses on:
- Providing free access to dental care while placing a high priority on patients suffering from dental infections or pain;
- Raising public awareness of the increasing difficulty low-income adults and children face in accessing critical dental care; and
- Creating health care advocates via the hundreds of lay volunteers participating in the event
To learn more about this important event or to volunteer, log onto
» Learn more about Arizona Dental Mission of Mercy and the Event